IPAZ® has the expertise to handle all legal issues related to intellectual property in the field of patents, trademarks, industrial design rights, copyrights, digital works and software, databases, domain names, and all matters of strategy, management, and litigation with respect to the aforementioned topics.
Our consultants have completed their scientific studies at the very best schools and universities. They have a perfect technical understanding of your projects and work in all technical fields, including:
– Diagnostics and Therapeutics
– Medical Devices
– Electronics and Semiconductors
– Civil Engineering
– IT and Software
– Optics and Photonics
– Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
Our patent associates also have specialized legal qualifications in Industrial Property Law. Our team includes both French and European Patent Attorneys.
We are qualified to directly handle most French, European, and international patent procedures. We also collaborate with local foreign registered attorneys who specialize in other national and regional procedures, while we ensure technical and legal coherence.
IPAZ® offers an integrated global service, from patent writing to protection against infringement.
- Filing strategies in France and abroad
- Optimization of international protection
- Valuation of patent rights
- Patent registration in national, European, and international registers
- Audits and due diligence
- Landscaping/mapping of competitors in your technical field
- Identification of strategic concepts in innovative projects
- Prior art searches
- Patentability studies
- Patent writing
- Handling of registration formalities
- Monitoring of review and issuance procedures
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Assignment and license agreements
- Research and development agreements
- Joint ownership agreements
- Consortium agreements
- Knowledge transfer agreements
- Freedom to operate studies
- Patent portfolio management
- Monitoring and payment of annuities
- Budget estimates
- Assistance in setting up compensation systems for salaried inventors
- Competitor monitoring and technology watches
- Pre-litigation (letters of formal notice, confiscation of works infringing copyright, summons, etc.)
- Opposition and appeal procedures before the EPO
- Judicial litigation
- Dispute monitoring in France and abroad, including injunctions, nullity actions, declarations of non-infringement, etc.