Join a major player in the field of industrial property
Work with IPAZ on all aspects of industrial property: patents, source codes, domain names, trademarks, industrial designs and patterns, legal consultations, and litigation.
We have a diverse clientele. You’ll have the opportunity to advise independent inventors, academic institutions, start-ups, and large industrial groups.
Build your career in a modestly-sized organization
IPAZ currently employs approximately fifty individuals. The firm’s size enables our associates to offer clients the utmost attention and personalized service.
IPAZ is a mature organization: you’ll be supported by a dynamic and unified team.
Come grow with us
You’ll be working in an integrated environment: the firm deals with all technical fields (IT, telecommunications, physics, electronics, mechanics, biology, chemistry, etc.) and a vast array of countries throughout the world. You’ll represent clients in France and abroad.
By joining us, you’ll benefit from the firm’s growing expertise and increase your career advancement opportunities.
IPAZ® IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR
ONE PATENT ENGINEER
engineers specializing in ICT, ELECTRONICS, or computer sciences, preferably CEIPI and/or EQF and/or EQE qualified:
for the Paris office and for the Saint Aubin office in Paris area
Desired candidate profile:
- Engineering Degree or PhD in Science,
- A good command of English is required, as we communicate regularly with our foreign collaborators (in the US, Japan, etc.),
- A strong team spirit,
- A graduate of the CEIPI (with a specialization in patents) is preferred,
- Preferably EQE and/or EQF qualified or in pursuit of such qualification(s),
- At least two years’ experience within a firm is preferred.
- Proficiency in German is a plus.
- Drafting patent applications in French and English;
- Responding to official letters (INPI, EPO, USPTO, etc.);
- Patentability studies, freedom to operate studies, infringement complaints, and opposition procedures.
Send your application (CV and cover letter) to
Attn: Mr. Legrand. Please specify the position for which you are applying (i.e., “Paris-Saclay Patent Engineer Application,” “Paris Patent Engineer Application,” ).